1 box of Red Velvet Duncan Hines cake mix
1 bag of white chocolate chips (11 fl oz)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand or handheld mixer, add eggs and vegetable oil. Mix on medium speed or until combined and egg yolks are broken.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add in red velvet cake mix ½ at a time. Mix in between adding. This will prevent lumps.
- Reserve 1/3 of white chocolate chips. Add in remainder white chocolate chips to cake mix.
- Using a mini ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop out dough onto the baking sheet. Add remaining white chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Place in oven and bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack when done. Let cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Cookies should be chewy and crispy on the outside. **see note.**
- Place on a serving dish and enjoy.
- The texture of these cookies takes time to develop. If cookies are droopy and taste similar to raw cake mix, they are not done. When done, the texture should be firm resembling the texture of an actual cookie.