26-30 extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 ½ tbs butter
1 tbs old bay seasoning
¼ tsp Lawry’s seasoning salt
For crab meat:
1 tbs dried parsley
½ tsp old bay
1 tbs butter
2 packs of imitation crab meat (24 oz)
1 box of tricolor pasta (12 oz)
1/3 cup Hot banana pepper rings, diced
½ cup sweet relish
2 ½ cup mayonnaise
4 tbs hot pepper juice (drain the juice from the hot pepper rings
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tbs white sugar
2 tbs old bay seasoning
1 tbs parsley flakes
Chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large pot add water to cook pasta. Season water with salt and cook pasta for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Remove from heat, drain, and set aside.
- Remove imitation crab meat from packaging and chop into smaller bite size pieces.
- In a pan, add 1 ½ tbs butter, 1 tbs old bay seasoning, ¼ tsp Lawry’s seasoning salt, and shrimp. Place over medium high heat. Cook for 3-4 min on each side or until pink. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In same pan, add 1 tbs butter, 1 tbs dried parsley, ½ tsp old bay, and crab meat. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add crab, shrimp, and pasta. Mix well to combine.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, hot pepper juice, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in sweet relish, hot pepper rings, parsley, and old bay seasoning. Mix well.
- Top with chopped parsley and chill or serve immediately!