1 box of Duncan Hines White Cake Mix
1 (29 oz) can of Del Monte Sliced Peaches, drained
1 (29 oz) can of Del Monte Sliced Peaches, undrained
1 bottle of Parkay Squeeze (12 oz)
½ tbs cinnamon
1 ½ tbs dark brown sugar
½ tbs vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a baking dish, add peaches.
- Add in brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour cake mix over peaches, making sure peaches are covered well.
- Squeeze all of the Parkay butter over the cake mix.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 50-55 minutes. Should be golden brown when done.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!