½ cup white onion, diced
½ cup green pepper, diced
2 tbs vegetable oil
1 lb. ground beef
1 pack of McCormick Taco Seasoning
48 fl oz vegetable oil (1 bottle)
6 tbs water
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
1 ½ tsp white sugar
1 bag of Ore Ida Zesty curly fires
1 can Tostitos Medium Nacho Cheese, heated
Iceberg lettuce, shredded or chopped
1 Jalapeño, sliced
Roasted sweet corn
- In a pan, add 2 tbs vegetable oil and ground beef and place over medium high heat. Break ground beef apart using a spoon. Add in peppers and onions. Cook for 13-15 minutes or until browned.
- Add in taco seasoning and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in water and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large pot add vegetable oil until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place curly fries into hot oil and cook until crispy. (about 10 minutes)
- Remove to paper towel lined plate and season lightly with salt.
- In a serving pan or dish, add curly fries. Add ground beef on top of fries.
- Add the warm nacho cheese. To continue layering, add corn, lettuce, tomato, and jalapeno. Add a dollop of sour cream and garnish with lime wedges.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!