Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 15 oz can of peaches, diced and drained
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- Graham crackers (about 8 pieces for 4 sandwiches)
- Add heavy cream to a large bowl or stand mixer. Beat on medium to high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon zest to a mixing bowl or stand mixer. Beat on medium to high speed until thoroughly mixed and most of lumps are gone.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- In a freezer proof pan or bowl, add ice cream mixture, cover and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- In a pan, add butter and let melt.
- Add peaches, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes until thickened. Let cool.
- Spoon peaches onto ice cream mixture and swirl the peaches into the ice cream. Freeze for a remaining 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon ice cream between graham crackers to make sandwiches.
- Optional – top with caramel and whipped cream & enjoy!
- Ice cream taste best when frozen completely, so as hard as it may be – have patience !
- Can also scoop ice cream into a bowl and top with graham crackers.